A few quick facts about me:
- I will argue with you for hours about how Muse is the greatest band that ever existed.
- I went around for a week and a half with a watery eye because I REFUSED to believe that I could be allergic to DiorShow mascara. I’m allergic to DiorShow mascara.
- I don’t believe I should be allergic to anything with the word “Dior” in it.
- I have a strange fascination with bacteria. They are smarter than we are and eventually they will win.
- I want to be a doctor. My interests include infectious disease (though I’m fairly certain that I’m not weird enough to be an infectious disease doctor), Cardiology, and various surgical specialties.
- Every payday I’m on Sephora.com putting everything that I want to buy in my online shopping cart. Most of the time I practice self control and don’t buy anything… most of the time.
- The same goes for UrbanOutfitters.com
- Every time I go to the store I end up coming home with makeup or beauty products. I have drawers and drawers of products that I never use… until I finally throw them out and then suddenly I want to use them.
- Banana Republic and I are good friends.
- I enjoy my alone time. Too many social activities in one week can make me very grumpy. On this anti-social note, I’ve discovered that if you’re too nice to everyone that you meet then you end up knowing a lot of annoying people who think that you’re best friends.
- I’m a pretty friendly person. I can’t help it.
- Whenever I go to a nice restaurant I end up with socially awkward waiters… EVERY TIME.
I think that’s enough for now. Eventually you’ll know too much about me and then there will be no mystery to our relationship and our spark will fade. We’ll bump into each other at the grocery store but it’ll be pretty awkward. I’ll make small talk about the items in your cart as you slowly try to move away. Then eventually I’ll just pretend like I don’t see you or hide behind a meat cooler. Mmm… hamburgers.